By experiencing Trevor’s warm and friendly manner, validation and guidance, individuals can work through and get support with:
- Grief and loss
- Dealing with trauma from family history including abuse
- Lack of clarity about your life goals
- Being frozen in low self esteem
- Avoiding making difficult changes in your life.
- Being gripped by loneliness, isolation, anxiety, or depression.
- Struggling to shake entrenched relational patterns or behaviours
- Stepping out of addictions.
- Managing intense emotions, fear, shame, anger.
Trevor has extensive experience working with couples in crisis or facing challenging issues. He can effectively establish trust and balance in the sessions with each person and provide a safe forum to transform destructive patterns into functional and joy filled relationships.