Do you struggle with?
Dissatisfaction with relationships
Regrets and discontent
What makes life rich and meaningful is the quality of our relationships. The group therapy program is a powerful setting where clients can learn about and enhance the way they relate to others.
Although many people find groups challenging, being human means we are often in a group – family, friends, school and work, and, many people may not have been taught how to best honour their individuality whilst also feeling valued and belonging in groups.
Benefits of group therapy:
- Practise communication skills
- Experience non-judgmental support
- Build personal resilience and self-acceptance
- Practise effective ways of relating to others
- Improve relationships with partners, friends, family and at work
A complimentary 30 minute telephone session is offered, to discuss your needs and answer your questions.